Makes 4 servings.
- 400ml Orange juice
- 3 TBSP Soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 TBSP Sriracha
- 1 TSP Sesame oil
- 1 TSP Worcester sauce
- 500g - 700g Sliced or diced beef
- 3 - 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 TBSP Sour cream (or creme fraiche)
- Pinch of brown sugar
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Saute beef, garlic, and pepper in large frying pan for 2 - 3 minutes over high heat.
- Add sauce into frying pan.
- Reduce to simmer for 10 - 15 mins.
- Take pan off heat and fold in sour cream (to avoid cream separating), then return to simmer when mixed in.
- Add brown sugar to taste.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.