Makes 10 pancakes.
- 250g Flour
- (Optional) 4 TBSP Nesquik chocolate powder
- 2 TSP Sugar or Honey
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 500ml Milk
- 3 TBSP Oil (Coconut oil works great)
- Add all ingredients in order into mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth consistency (strain out any lumps).
- Add small dollop of butter to frying pan on medium heat (gas mark 6).
- Pour a soup ladle of batter into pan slowly while rolling it around the pan for even coverage. Keep rolling around until batter no longer pours around pan.
- Leave to cook until edges start to peel from pan, pull up one side to check for golden brown patches.
- When golden underneath, flip pancake.
- Take pancake off the pan onto cool plate when finished (second side will take less time to cook than first).
- Sprinkle pancake lightly with sugar.
- Repeat from step 3. until all batter is used.
- Serve warm with more sugar, ice cream, chocolate, honey, whatever your fancy, or store in tinfoil in fridge (can be reheated in microwave).