- 4 Chicken breasts (Or 3)
- Approx 200g Coconut oil for frying
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Flour
- 50g Panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Broken cornflakes (broken into pieces)
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Brown sugar
- 2 TSP Onion powder
- 1 TSP Chilli powder
- 1 TSP Black pepper
- 1/2 TSP Sage
- 1/2 TSP Garlic powder
- 1/2 TSP Oregano
- 1/2 TSP Basil
- Cut chicken breasts into crispy tender sizes.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl.
- Mix all spices together with flour and breadcrumbs.
- Dunk chicken pieces into egg, let drain, then dip into spice and breadcrumb mix.
- Melt enough coconut oil for a 1cm thick layer in the bottom of a pan, make sure to keep adding oil to the pan while frying.
- Fry chicken in batches at medium heat, allowing each side to cook for 3 - 4 minutes. Set aside onto kitchen paper for the oil to drain.
If cooking chips as well, heat oven when you start frying, and put chips in when halfway done with chicken.