- 200g Dark chocolate
- 200ml Cream, 30% or more fat (or Creme fraiche)
- 35g Salted butter
- Add cream and butter into saucepan and put on low heat until butter has melted and cream is simmering.
- Take off heat and add chocolate (smaller pieces melt faster) stirring until melted and mixed in.
- Add flavourings, if any at this point (vanilla, orange etc.)
- Leave to cool and refrigerate for 4 hours
- Spoon out approx 20 balls (to size) and roll into balls with cold hands.
- Roll in cocoa powder or chocolate or sprinkles and store in fridge for up to 3 days (possibly longer) or freeze for 1 month.